Does your apartment need something fixed? No problem! General Property Management, LLC has on-staff maintenance professionals that are here to help.
Please submit a service request
Log Into Your Portal
- Click New Service Request
- Fill in the information - even attach photos.
- The appropriate personnel will respond.
- You will receive an email & text message (optional) when the work is done & Work Order is closed.
Is this an after hours EMERGENCY? If so, please call (534) 444-4407, otherwise, during normal business hours we can take emergency calls to our office phone.
DIY Maintenane Videos
Adjust Garage Door
Changing Batteries in Smoke/CO Detectors
How To Change Your Furnace Filter
EASY UNCLOG OF HAIR VANITY & TUB DRAIN
Garbage Disposal Repair Quick Fix
How to relight a water heater pilot light
How to Reset GFCI Outlets and a Tripped Breaker
Maintenance items that are covered by owners are essential service items such as:
- Non Functioning Heating or Air Conditioning
- No Hot Water
- Active Plumbing Leaks (especially that cause property damage)
- Non Functioning Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Leaking Roof
- Smoke Detector Batteries
Common items not covered include:
- Resetting Breakers
- Light Bulbs
- Toilet Clogs
- Clogged or Jammed Garbage Disposal
- Air Filter Changes
- Resetting GFCI Circuits
Residents will be charged for any service call resulting from damage or misuse. Examples are jammed garbage disposals, stopped up toilets, not changing HVAC filters, and not changing a light bulb.
Residents will be charged for any unnecessary service calls. This is when a reported issue is working properly, but was not being used properly by the tenant. Examples include but are limited to improper operation of the HVAC thermostat, improper toilet plunger use, etc. If you think you may not be operating a device properly you can YouTube most common household issues. We can often get you in touch with a technician before sending them out to avoid tenant charges.