Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request maintenance service to my apartment?
Tenants can login through their personal tenant portal and submit a maintenance service request 24/7. The appropriate personel will respond and make the needed repairs. Maintenance emergency service requests can be made to 715-839-0953 text/voice.
How energy efficient are General Property Management's apartments?
We install high efficiency, natural gas furnaces, focus on energy approved appliances and have our apartments DIHLR weatherization certified. Please compare us to the competition by checking with Xcel Energy for energy consumption (measured in dollars $) by calling Xcel at 1-800-895-4999. They can compare apartments by address.
How many bedrooms are vvailable with your rentals?
General Property Management, LLC offers a variety of properties for rent, ranging from one to eight bedrooms in the UWEC and CVTC areas, as well as the south side of Eau Claire and Lake Hallie.
What are the safety features of my apartment?
Every apartment has:
- • One smoke detector per bedroom and one per floor, minimum
- • One CO detector per floor (in our buildings that use natural gas) minimum
- • Deadbolt locks on the entry doors
- • Fire extinguishers (in buildings of 3+ units, as required)
- • Lighted entryways
What if this is my first time renting an apartment?
We have many tenants in the Eau Claire area that rent their first apartment with us. We are available to assist with questions and finding the right rental property for you. Please give us a call, we're happy to help.
What is checked on my Rental Application?
Your application is screened by verifying income (student loans, employment, grants, etc.), checking criminal background, housing references, credit and providing a photo ID.
Why should I rent from General Property Management LLC?
There are many great reasons. Here are a few:
- Our cloud based software allows tenant interface to see ledger, pay rent, request maintenance, and more
- We are available 24/7 for emergency repairs
- We are Certified Eau Claire Landlords (CELP)
- We are a professional company that does business with written Rental Agreements that clearly define responsibilities